Monday, March 17, 2014

Lovin' This Weather

To say that the weather was nice this past week would be a major understatement. It has been incredible! Warm, sunny, and way too perfect for mid March. But I will take it! My sister and I took advantage of the good weather this last week, and we took Rosalie on a couple of walks. It was so nice to get out of the house and chat with my sister. Rosalie slept most of the time on our walks, and she seemed to like the warm sunshine :)





Am I stylin' or what?! ;)





And to finish off here is a cute pic of Chanse and his twin ;)


We had a great week last week, and I am really looking forward to this upcoming week. My mom is coming to town, and I am so excited to see her because I miss her like crazy! I am also going back to the gym this week and couldn't be more excited about that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)