Wednesday, December 18, 2013

31 Week Baby Update


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 13 lbs at my last appointment, but I have another doctor's appointment today so I will update you next week. I'm guessing another 3 to 5 pounds, I am feeling pretty big haha!
Maternity clothes? This week I have been wearing some stretchy jeans that my sister let me borrow. They're great! She is tiny, but for some reason she owns all of these big pants that don't fit her haha
Stretch marks? No 
SleepNot so much haha
Best moment this week: When my baby girl was kicking up a storm during "The Hobbit". I think she liked it! :)
Miss anything? I miss sleeping, what exercising was like before being pregnant, getting up and down easy, and being free of back pain. Not trying to complain, just being honest :) I wouldn't trade this time for anything!
Movement: She is definitely in my ribs all of the time, and she likes to grab them and kick them. I can also tell that she is bigger because she now moves my whole stomach when she rolls around, and I can feel her clear from the left to the right of my stomach at once (or at least that's what it feels like).
Food cravingsSalads and cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been getting nauseous a lot for the past month or so. I am not sure what the cause is though. My guess is pregnancy haha
Gender: Girl 
Labor signs: No 
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions. I get a lot when I move from on position to the next, which I was told was normal. My stomach is also getting bigger so it feels crazy when the whole thing hardens all of the time. I also started getting back pain about a week ago, and wow ha, I feel sorry for anyone who suffers from back pain :( I am glad mine is only temporary. My baby girl will also pinch what I think is my sciatic nerve sometimes, and I have to sit down for a minute because I can't walk ha. It is interesting to say the least.
Belly button in or out? Still in, I am not sure if it is ever going to poke out all of the way ha. I always thought pregnant women's belly buttons did, but I am a first timer at this haha
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or moody most of the time: As of right now I am thrilled because I finished my last finals today! I am officially done with Bachelor's Degree! Yippee! I will admit though I was a bit moody this week with all of the stress of finals :/
Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment today and going to Vernal for Christmas!!

And because my hair is up in EVERY single picture I take, I thought I would post a blurry one with my hair down to prove that I have hair haha!


I can't believe that I only have a couple months left before my baby girl comes, it just doesn't seem real to me still. I am so excited about so many things, but also super nervous about others. I think it is the unknown that makes me nervous more than anything. Chanse and I talk about our baby girl coming and we get really excited, but we are both nervous too! We know life is going to be so different, and both of us hope that we are good parents.We know we will figure it out though and we are so blessed! We can't wait to be a family of three :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)